You will always have more people that turn down your offer than actually buy. They might not have bought because of your price, payment options, or any other possible reason. You will just end up loosing all these potential lifetime customers. However, there are many ways you can minimize the loss of these prospects. (more…)
Archive for March, 2008
1. People love to get free stuff. A free eBook is perfect. They will visit your web site to get the free valuable information.
2. Give away the full version of your eBook in exchange for testimonials. You can use these customer statements to improve your ads’effectiveness. (more…)
1. You could offer your visitors a discount on all the products you sell if they subscribe to your free e-zine.
2. You could offer your visitors a free ebook if they subscribe to your free e-zine.
1. Offer other web sites free content to post on their web site. Include your link on all of your content. The content should related to your web site because it will be in front of your target audience.
2. When you visit a web site you’ve enjoyed a lot, write a review for the site. Write about the benefits you gain from the web site. Tell them they can publish it on their web site if they link to your web site.
3. Allow other people to publish your e-zine on their web site. Include your web site’s ad and link in each issue you publish. This may also help you increase the number of people that subscribe to your e-zine.
1. Does the affiliate program offer you a free way to join without buying the product or service?
2. Contact other affiliates already in the program to see if they have had any problems.
3. Is the product or service related to your target audience?
The keys to outselling your competition is to compare your product to theirs. When you find the differences between products, use your findings to improve your product. Below are 12 things you can compare and improve upon to outsell your competition. (more…)
A niche is something that sets your business apart from your competitors. To compete with other businesses nowadays, especially online, you need a unique niche. Just make sure your competitors are not using the same niche. Below are twelve ideas you could use to create an order pulling niche. (more…)
1. How To Articles: they include detailed step by step instructions. Examples: how to publish your e-zine, how to promote your business, how to attract visitors to your web site.
2. Tips: they are usually small pieces of information about the size of a paragraph. Examples: tips on using a product, tips on doing your taxes.