Fellow SitePoint Tribune editor, Brendan Sinclair, is currently cycling his way across Australia (4,500 kilometers in just 30 days!), so there’s no better time than now to discuss health and wellness.
I’m not someone who could ride across an entire continent, but as a business owner who spends more than my fair share of hours behind a computer, I value that small amount of physical activity that I manage to make time for. So this week, let’s look at ways to avoid that behind-the-desk physique–without riding across Australia.
We’ll kick off by discussing your health and wellness and the direct importance it has to your business. Then, we’ll dig into the SitePoint archives to uncover some great reading to further this theme, and touch on a Tokyo hospital as well.
We’ll check out nine great ways to spend a lunchbreak in the service of your wellbeing instead of more work (trust me, the benefits are huge and I’m sure you can make the time), before asking for your own social networking stories.
First up, though–have you completed the Tribune survey yet? If you haven’t, you’ll miss the opportunity to snag a free Web Design Business Kit 2.0–so make sure you get your entry in by Friday!
Enjoy the reading!
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS WITH W3 MARKUP
Rely on us to get more projects completed each week! We provide:
- Pixel-precise hand-coded Valid CSS & (X)HTML for any project
- Theme or “skin” implementation into popular software like: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, MovableType, Blogger, Pligg, Textpattern, Typo3, osCommerce, Shopify, X-Cart, SMC, even HTML Email templates, Server Side Includes
- Same-day turnarounds and pricing discounts
- Search engine friendly semantic coding
- 100% cross-browser, cross-platform browser compatibility
- Money back guarantee and 100% non-disclosure
Get started here »
- Speak Your Mind, Win a Kit!
- Editor’s Perspective
- From the Archives: Health & Fitness
- Tips & Tricks: Nine Ways to Have a Better Lunchbreak
- Wanted: Your Experience
- Latest Tutorials
- Hot Discussions
- New Blogs (more…)