Part of the ideal business situation would have to be a continuous line of prospects beating a path to your door. If you can achieve this with minimal effort and low costs, then you’re well on your way to owning your own jet! We’ll look at some of the new services available–including a new SitePoint initiative for web professionals–that could just help you achieve this goal.
In this week’s Tribune, I’ll deviate from the Marketplace to discuss the most efficient way to handle thorny clients. This is one of those things you learn through hard experience, and I hope you can use my advice–because it’s easier said than done.
Moving on, we look at a type of client you might target even if they may not seem profitable in the first instance. Their own profitability is not the point–read on to find out why.
We’ll finish off with a very cost-effective tool that is not only useful, but makes you look every inch the winner AND will increase your profitability without question. Check out this worthwhile site below.
Become Your Own Advertising Agency with tyBit’s Advertising Value Added Reseller Program (AdVAR)
* Get 20% commission for advertising on accounts you manage
* Get 30 – 40% commission for tyBit searches from your website
* Get a FREE domain name of your choice
* Set up your own Campaign Management terms with your clients
* Allows your clients to advertise locally, nationally, or globally
* Advertise using Pay-Per-Click (PPC) or Global Keyword Registry
* Ability to create text, audio, or video ads that will be served based on keyword
Find out more about how you can become an AdVAR
- Editor’s Perspective: Generating Cost-Effective Leads Perpetually
- How to Handle Thorny Clients
- From the Forums: The Client Worth Chasing–Even If There’s (Seemingly) No Profit
- Tips & Tricks
- Latest Tutorials
- Hot Discussions
- New Blogs (more…)